Ingredients to make Italian Antipasto with marinated mushrooms:
1. 4 teaspoons red wine & vinegar
2. 1 clove garlic, minced
3. 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
4. 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
5. generous dash freshly ground black chilly
6. 1/4 cup olive oil
7. 4 ounces prosciutto or cooked ham,thinly sliced
8. 4 ounces provolone cheese, cut into 2- inch sticks
9. 1 jar (10 ounces) pepperoni peppers, drained
10. 8 ounces hard salami, thinly sliced
11. 2 jars ( 6 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
12. 1 can ( 6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
13. lettuce leaves (optional)
14. fresh basil leaves and chives for garnish.
these ingredients are need for Italian Antipasto with marinated mushrooms
how to prepare antipasto with marinated mushrooms
step 1: Prepare marinated mushrooms ; set aside.
step 2: Whisking oil into vinegar mixture. combine vinegar, garlic, basil,oregano and black pepper in small bowl.add oil in slow steady stream, whisking until oil is throughly blended. add mozzarella cubes; stir to coat.
step 3: Marinate, covered, in refrigerator at least 2 hours
step 4: Wrap 1/2 of prosciutto slices around provolone sticks ; roll up remaining slices separately
step 5 : Drain mozzarella cubes ; reserve marinade.
step 6: Arrange mozzarella cubes, prosciutto – wrapped provolone sticks, prosciutto rolls, marinated mushrooms, pepperoncini, salami, artichoke hearts and olives on large platter lined with lettuce, if desired.
step 7: Drizzle reserved marinade over pepperoncini, artichoke hearts and olives. garnish, if desired. serve with small forks or wooden toothpicks.