Kaadai Biryani is a dish which is famous in India and is a healthy dish.It made by quails meat.Marathi people’s like it very much because they are very active people and this kind of dish keep their body to fit.
Now we are going to learn some steps of different method which are need to cook Kaadai Biryani recipe.
Ingredients to make Kaadai Biryani:
1. Measuring cup used,(1 cup = 250 ml).
2. 4 cups of Basmati rice.
3. 6 pieces of Quail (Kaadai),(each kaadai cut into 5 pieces).
4. 2 pieces of large onions,(chopped).
5. 3 pieces of Tomato,(finely chopped or crushed).
6. 2 tablespoons Ginger garlic,(paste).
7. 2/4 of cup Cilantro leaves,(finely chopped).
8. 2/4 of cup Mint leaves,(finely chopped).
9. 5 pieces of Green chillies,(finely chopped)
10. 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
11. 5 tablespoons of Ghee.
12. 3 cups of Water Coconut & milk mixture,(1/2 cup coconut milk mix with remaining water).
13. Salt as required.
14. 2 pieces of Bay leaves.
15. 4 Cinnamon sticks
16. 2 pieces of Star Anise.
17. 5 pieces of Clove.
18. 4 pieces of Cardamom.
1. 1 teaspoon of salt.
2. 3 tablespoons of yoghurt.
3. 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
4. 2 teaspoons of Ginger garlic,(paste).
5. 2 teaspoons of Turmeric powder.
6. 4 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
7. 3 teaspoons of Chili Powder.
8. 2 teaspoons of Fennel Powder.
9. 2 teaspoons of Cumin Powder.
10. 2 teaspoons of Garam Masala.
11. ½ teaspoon of Pepper powder.
12. 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
13. 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
14. 4 tablespoons of biryani masala.
These ingredients are need to prepared KAADAI BIRYANI recipe.
How to make Kaadai Biryani recipe:
1. First of all Wash the quail very clean. Cut each quail into 5 pieces.
2. Now keep it on a bowl and then Marinate it by using all ingredients from “Marination Ingredients”.
3. Let it rest about 2 hours.
6. 6. 6. Now Rinse the rice,then soak it for 30 minutes and then drain all water from it and keep aside.
7. Heat ghee on a big deep pan and then roast the rice.This prevents the rice from sticking to each other.
8. Now heat oil and ghee together in a large heavy deep pan.
9. When it gets over heated then add the garam masala and stir it very well.
10. Add the chopped onions and chopped green chilies and stir it again.
11. When onions turn golden color then add the ginger garlic paste,chopped coriander,mint leaves and now Fry it for 6 minutes.
12. Now Add the tomatoes and sauté it for juicy.
13. Now time to adding the marinated quail (kaadai) along with all the marination mixture.
14. Stir and mix everything for 10 minutes.
15. After this stage Add the coconut milk with water mixture and required salt.
16. Now boil it for few minuets.
17. After few minutes add the soaked rice and again boil it.
18. Cook for about 25 minutes in ver low heat and after 25 minutes off to the switch.
In a Rice Cooker:
1. Add the prepared gravy, add soaked rice,required salt and the water-coconut milk mixture in the rice cooker.
2. Mix all well and adjust any processing if needed and then Switch on to the rice cooker and cook it till done.
In a Microwave Oven:
1. Add the gravy and soaked rice to a microwave safe dish.
2. Add water with coconut milk mixture and mix all together.
3. Check for salt, cover the microwave dish and cook it on micro power high for 25 minutes.
After cooking completely in any method above here then Decorate
it with finely chopped coriander leaves,fried cashew nuts and then Serve it hot with fried eggs of chicken.